Osbon Erecaid Esteem Manual
- Same Day FREE SHIPPING
- Calculated at Checkout
The Esteem Manual System includes a 5-year Warranty and a 90-day return policy. NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED
Osbon ErecAid Esteem Manual Operated Erection Device 1130 is the original and leading vacuum erection device(VED) for treating male erectile dysfunction. The ErecAid Esteem is non-invasive, manual system includes a patented Pressure-Point penis rings and lubricant. The Osbon ErecAid Esteem is effective in restoring sexual function in 9 out of 10 impotent men. Because vacuum erections devices are non-invasive and have a high success rate, they are ideal in treating impotence (ED). The ErecAid Esteem Vacuum Erection Device causes penile rigidity for up to thirty minutes.
ErecAid Esteem vacuum erection device comes complete with hand pump and cylinder, penis tension rings, personal lubricant, instruction manual and video tape, all in a convenient carrying case.
The Osbon ErecAid vacuum erection device features various cylinder sizes and a simple two-handed pumping mechanism.
ErecAid System is the most frequently prescribed and
- is completely safe
- provides immediate results
- requires no surgery
- is drug-free
- has no serious side effects
- is easy to use
- is affordable and often covered by Medicare and private insurance
Osbon Esteem Components
- Manual Pump
- Cylinder 2" diameter and 8.5" length
- 2 Inserts
- Loading Cone
- Easy Action Ring Loader
- 4 Tensions Bands (Various Sizes)
- 2 Lubricants
- Carry Case
- DVD Instructions
- Quick Reference Guide
- User Guide
Esteem Erection Pump Features & Benefits
- new combined pump and cylinder for one-hand operation
- new sleek, angled shape for better, more comfortable grip
- new contoured cylinder with finger grooves for easy transfer of tension ring
- exclusive Easy Action ring applicator for one-touch placement of ring on cylinder
- toll-free help line
- exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- proven success rate of over 90%
ErecAid External Vacuum Therapy System is easy to use
- Step 1: Vacuum cylinder with tension ring is placed over penis.
- Step 2: Pump removes air from cylinder, which causes penis to become erect.
- Step 3: Tension ring is slid to base of penis to maintain erection; cylinder is removed.
- Step 4: Remove ring after intercourse or within 30 minutes.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
This device does exactly what it states. It is easy to use and I am able to make love again.
Having had radical prostatectomy 5 yrs ago and using tri-mix shots (to avail) thought I’d give this pump a try
Excellent results from first day of receiving.
I’d highly recommend this product.
I have had prostate surgery, so Viagra and Cialis do not work effectively for my ED. So the Esteem is an excellent solution. My only suggestion would be to lower the price of the tension rings to below $20.
Am trying to 1) regain some soft tissue and 2) recover some EF after bladder & prostrate removal.So far have only used practice stage of program (without ring application) in order to increase soft tissue back to pre-operation levels. Have done this for less than a week and am seeing noticeable results.
Would give this system 5* but it is really expensive for a couple of pieces of plastic.
This system is what my doctor wrote a presciption for but I got tricked into getting a Vacurect System which my medicare covered. I couldn't get an erection at all with the Vacurect system and finally threw it in the garbage. My doctor had never heard of Vacurect but knew the erecaid system would work for me. Broke down and bought the erecaid system and it worked on the 1st try and everytime since