Osbon Erecaid Esteem Manual ON SALE
- 1130 Esteem Manual
- Same Day FREE SHIPPING
- Calculated at Checkout
The Esteem Manual System includes a 5-year Warranty and a 90-day return policy. NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED
Osbon ErecAid Esteem Manual Operated Erection Device 1130 is the original and leading vacuum erection device(VED) for treating male erectile dysfunction. The ErecAid Esteem is non-invasive, manual system includes a patented Pressure-Point penis rings and lubricant. The Osbon ErecAid Esteem is effective in restoring sexual function in 9 out of 10 impotent men. Because vacuum erections devices are non-invasive and have a high success rate, they are ideal in treating impotence (ED). The ErecAid Esteem Vacuum Erection Device causes penile rigidity for up to thirty minutes.
ErecAid Esteem vacuum erection device comes complete with hand pump and cylinder, penis tension rings, personal lubricant, instruction manual and video tape, all in a convenient carrying case.
The Osbon ErecAid vacuum erection device features various cylinder sizes and a simple two-handed pumping mechanism.
ErecAid System is the most frequently prescribed and
- is completely safe
- provides immediate results
- requires no surgery
- is drug-free
- has no serious side effects
- is easy to use
- is affordable and no longer covered by Medicare
Osbon Esteem Components
- Manual Pump
- Cylinder 2" diameter and 8.5" length
- 2 Inserts
- Loading Cone
- Easy Action Ring Loader
- 4 Tensions Bands (Various Sizes)
- Carry Case
- DVD Instructions
- Quick Reference Guide
- User Guide
Esteem Erection Pump Features & Benefits
- new combined pump and cylinder for one-hand operation
- new sleek, angled shape for better, more comfortable grip
- new contoured cylinder with finger grooves for easy transfer of tension ring
- exclusive Easy Action ring applicator for one-touch placement of ring on cylinder
- toll-free help line
- exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- proven success rate of over 90%
ErecAid External Vacuum Therapy System is easy to use
- Step 1: Vacuum cylinder with tension ring is placed over penis.
- Step 2: Pump removes air from cylinder, which causes penis to become erect.
- Step 3: Tension ring is slid to base of penis to maintain erection; cylinder is removed.
- Step 4: Remove ring after intercourse or within 30 minutes.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
A high quality pump. It creates a good vacuum with just a few pumps.
However if you are or the large girth like me ( + 5 inches when flaccid, 6.5 inches when erect), the 2 inch diameter cylinder maybe a tight fit; and they do not offer lerger cylinders for this pump.
Also be careful of the tension rings. The Osbon A (Large) ring, beige, standard tension can be quiet painful if you have girth similar to mine. The Encore silicon rings, Size 8 or 9, or the Osbon Gray Max Elasticity will be a more comfortable fit, and do the job of holding a nice erection without feeling strangulated.
Would absolute recommend this product to every one suffering with e.d.
I had no idea when I ordered this product how efficient it would be. I'm grateful to have it.
I have had this product ffg or 1 week and I am very satisfied with the results
Just getting started with this manual pump, we had our first date using the pump and neither of us had any complaints. Just take it slow an follow directions
This is a well designed product that works better than advertised. The assortment of tension rings covers a broad range of potential users making it easy to select the tension ring or combination that works best. I am glad that I chose to go with the manual pump. Just wish I had discovered it 5 years sooner! It just took a visit to my urologist. My wife and I thank you.
Still in the learning process
Pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of getting blood to flow into the prnis.