EDOX All Natural Safer Alternative to ED Enhancement with Cardiovascular Benefits QTY 60 tablets
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 or above||and pay only $53.33 each|
A Natural Supplement For Erectile Dysfunction
EDOX® contains Pycnogenol, a potent antioxidant with additional overall benefits to improve cardiovascular health.
- EDOX® is a safe, natural supplement specially formulated and patented to improve male sexual performance. Taken daily EDOX® can help restore sexual confidence and sexual wellness by naturally enhancing erectile function and sexual health as its powerful benefits build to maximum effect.
- Three Proven Natural Ingredients
- A Unique Patented Formula
- Solid Science with Proven Clinical Results
- Safe for Most Men
- Less cost than prescription medication and many other ED supplements
- Easy, Confidential Online Purchasing
What Does EDOX® Contain?
EDOX® contains three potent natural nutrients that have been clinically demonstrated to improve vascular integrity and blood flow to the genital region, increase nitric oxide production and help protect, restore, and sustain endothelial function. These are all vital activities for creating an erection and maintaining sexual health.
- Pycnogenol (pic-noj-en-all) is a special French pine bark that has been found in clinical studies to naturally boost Nitric Oxide levels.
- L-Arginine (l-ar-ja-neen) is a naturally occurring amino acid found in a wide variety of foods including; plants, meats, dairy and seafood that has been shown to promote blood flow.
- Citrulline (sit-ru-leen) is a naturally occurring amino acid found in watermelon rind that is proven to help relax blood vessels. The body converts citrulline into arginine, further enhancing the production of nitric oxide
Nutrient Supplement Main Function Pycnogenol Boost Nitric Oxide L-Arginine Promote Blood Flow Citrulline Relax Blood Vessels
What Makes EDOX® Special?While each ingredient in EDOX® has been used independently to help enhance sexual health --- it's the combination of these three nutrients working together in just the right way that makes EDOX® most effective. It's a science based formula that has been clinically tested and patented, placing EDOX® in a unique category above over all other ED supplements.
How Does EDOX® Work?When used daily as directed, EDOX® use will help naturally improve and support the function of blood vessel cells. It does this by improving the ability of cells in the blood vessel lining (called endothelial cells) to produce nitric oxide. This occurs when the brain, responding to sexual stimulation, sends nerve signals to penile tissue. Nitric oxide relaxes the tissue, and blood is allowed to rapidly flow into the penis to form an erection.
On the other hand, unhealthy endothelial cells are unable to produce sufficient nitric oxide on demand. If this occurs, the penile tissue cannot relax enough to fill with blood, resulting in ED. Likewise, if there is not enough natural material for the cells to convert to nitric oxide, the quality of erectile function may be compromised. The EDOX® formula supports endothelial and vascular health for long term erectile function.
What makes EDOX® so unique is that it works naturally at the most basic level to improve blood flow, increase nitric oxide and help protect, restore, and sustain endothelial function. Most ED prescription medications and many supplements focus on creating a single erection. EDOX® works instead to enhance erectile function and sustain overall sexual wellness each and every day. And it does this naturally-without medication and without harmful side effects.
What Are The Results Of EDOX®?EDOX®is an effective, natural and safe dietary supplement whose benefit for enhancing sexual performance has been clinically proven in multiple studies published in prestigious medical journals. See Publications to review all published studies.
In one noteworthy study, two groups of patients (EDOX® vs. placebo) were compared. Within the first month, the EDOX® patients had significant improvement in their erectile response while the placebo patients showed no change (see graph below) . Another study comparing similar groups over six months found that sexual function continued to increase over that period. At the six-month, point 92% of the men studied on EDOX® showed a significant increase in sexual function.
Are There Other Benefits?EDOX® contains Pycnogenol, a potent antioxidant with additional overall benefits to improve cardiovascular health.
Is EDOX® Safe?EDOX® contains a special patented combination of L-Arginine, Citrulline and Pycnogenol that has never been shown to cause harmful side effects or toxicity.
However, there are a few precautions to be aware of:
You should not take EDOX if you have recently had a heart attack (myocardial infarction). If you have had a heart attack in the past and want to use EDOX® consult with your physician before taking EDOX® .
Also, if you are taking nitrates for chest pain, consult your physician before taking EDOX®.
A small percentage of men may experience flushing, headaches or gastrointestinal disturbances when they begin using EDOX®. These symptoms should lessen with continuing usage. If you are on multiple medications, seriously ill, or suffer from severe hypertension or heart disease, consult with your physician before taking EDOX®.
Who Should Consider EDOX®?
ED is often a progressive condition that begins occasionally but becomes more frequent over time.
Any man who is experiencing a loss of erections is should consider EDOX® as daily supplement. Any man currently involved in any treatment, device use and/or lifestyle change to correct ED should consider EDOX® to support and sustain positive change.
Thus, EDOX® may be particularly good for the following men:
- Men concerned about their sexual function.
- Men who have noticed a decrease or disappearance of nighttime erections.
- Men with mild to moderate ED (meaning your ED is common but not constant).
- Men with vascular disease such as diabetes, atherosclerosis, peripheral artery disease, hypertension or other vascular conditions.
- Men who cannot or do not wish to take prescription pills for erectile dysfunction.
- Men with ED following prostate cancer therapy.
- Men currently involved in any treatment, device use and/or lifestyle change to correct ED.
Is EDOX® Expensive?EDOX® is an inexpensive alternative to prescription pills and priced competitively with the cost of other supplements. Depending on the amount you order (1, 3 or 6 month supply) your daily cost will range for .60 to .00 per day-a small investment for the improved confidence and the positive impact EDOX® could have on your life
Is EDOX® Covered by Insurance?
EDOX is not covered by Medicare or private insurance. It's important to note that Medicare does not cover any prescription ED Medication. Likewise, most private insurance does not cover ED prescription medication, or may provide only limited coverage.
IMPORTANT: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Source XION Corporation, New York, NY
- Lamm S et al. Prelox for improvement of erectile function: a review. European Bulletin of Drug Research . 11:3. 29-37. (2003).
- Stanislavov R et al. Treatment of erectile dysfunction with pycnogenol and L-arginine. J of Sex and Marital Therapy . 29:3. 207-13. (2003).
- Stanislavov R et al. Improvement of erectile function with Prelox: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial. Intl J or Impotence Research . 20. 173-80. (2008).
- Nishioka K et al. Pycnogenol, French maritime pine bark extract, augments endothelium-dependent vasodilation in humans. Hypertension Research . 30:9. 775-80. (2007).
- Fitzpatrick DF et al. Endothelial-dependant vascular effects of pycnogenol. J of Cardiovascular Pharmacology . 32. 509-15. (1998).
- Schwedhelm E et al. Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of oral L-citrulline and L-arginine: impact on nitric oxide metabolism. British J of Clinical Pharmacology . 65:1. 51-9. (2008).
- Stanislavov R, et al. (Reference for graph). Int J Impot Res . 20. 173-80. (2008).
This product really works without all of the side effects I had with Viagra. I feel much safer taken this product knowing it's helping my heart instead of hurting me. My erections are firm like I'm 20 again.